Thursday, April 5, 2007

My readings and summaries so far

Hi everyone

Okay your've probably read all my summaries on the readings I have read so far and your mind is trying really hard to reflect on everything I have said. I am an advent reader and sometimes read until early hours in the morning, then struggle to get out of bed in the morning to go to school. However, I read to be informed, to learn, to grasp new knowledge and to reflect on my new discoveries as best as I can. This is part of my participation with this paper because as a classroom teacher who is still teaching full-time this year, I want to be able to learn new knowledge about ICT and how I can share or utilise it within the ICT classroom programme at my school. I also enjoy chatting with the other students in the classroom - though virtual, I still have a wonderful feeling of being in a class (this being my first time studying online) .

Please feel free to comment on my summaries. They are there to prompt and engage in discussion but especially to give you all what I found as important highlights in all the readings, in relation to ICT and education.

George

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home